- Waiter/Waitress: Relevant experience in a similar role is essential, and candidates should possess the skill, personality and passion to deliver Oblix’s unique product and superior level of customer service. A strong level of English is needed along with an outstanding food and wine knowledge. Successful candidates must be confident and at ease in a high end environment while maintaining an accessible approach.
- Receptionist: This role demands an impeccable appearance and outstanding customer service skills, balanced with an informal approach and welcoming personality. As the first point of contact for the restaurant, the successful candidate must have a vibrant and engaging personality. The next Receptionist will be required to have excellent organisational skills alongside a methodical attitude towards all areas of work.
- Bartender: Previous experience in similar high end, high volume bar / lounge / restaurant environment is preferred. Previous cocktail knowledge is essential. Attention to detail, the ability to work well in a team, and the drive to provide outstanding service is essential.
- Night Chef: As Night Chef you will be responsible for managing the production operation. You will ensure the highest standards of food preparation and delivery, as well as effective communication across the kitchen. Candidates should have relevant experience within a similarly high end, high volume kitchen, as well as, previous experience preparing dishes of the highest quality. Be a clear communicator and enjoy being part of a team. The role entails working 5 shifts per week from 12.30am – 9.30am (45 hours per week)
- Chef de Partie: We are looking for chefs who want to develop their careers and learn new skills in a friendly and fast paced kitchen environment. Candidates will ideally have 2- 3 years previous experience, working in a busy kitchen and large team, have the passion to prepare dishes of the highest quality and a desire to acquire new skills.
- Pastry Commis Chef: Oblix is looking for motivated pastry chefs who want to develop their careers and learn new skills in a friendly and fast paced kitchen environment. Candidates should have relevant experience within a similarly high end, high volume kitchen, as well as, previous experience preparing desserts of the highest quality. An outgoing and passionate approach is desired as you will work and interact in a multi cultural kitchen of chefs. Catering qualifications are desirable but not essential. Pastry knowledge and food preparation skills are a must.
Complete this form to apply for one of our available positions.